Sorry, your requested lift from Ottawa to Vancouver expired on Sunday, 5 May 13. Post your lift now to find a driver or passenger for your road trip, check out the alternative listings below or have a look at current lifts in Ottawa.
ride wanted from Ottawa to Vancouver, Sunday, 5 May 13
Map only shows the fastest route! Actual route might be different, please read the listing or contact the user to find out about detours, stopovers, schedules and sightseeing along the way.
Distance between Ottawa and Vancouver: 4350km; Driving time: 48 hours, 10 minutes (Source: Google Maps)
Aug 2014 30 Saturday
I am moving to Vancouver BC, I have some mechanic tools and small tool box, estimated 1-1.5 tons, need to move to Vancouver.
No any people will ride with the truck.
The pick-up date is kind of flexibility.
Sep 2014 03 Wednesday
• What is your earliest and latest departure and arrival time?
• Earliest: September 3, 2014
• Latest: September 6, 2014
• Dates not firm; need a second driver
• Likelihood of trip is about 80 at this time
• Leaving from Ottawa
• How fast do you want to get there? Do you want to take the highway or scenic route with lots of breaks?
• 5 days to 7 days
• Combination of highway and scenic routes with breaks
• Would consider US or Canada routes
• How many passengers and luggage do you have or can you fit into your car?
• 1 passenger with some luggage
• Will be taking camping gear
• Have Thule roof rack
• Car is 2003 Nissan Sentra sedan
• Smoker or non-smoker?
• How much do you expect each passenger to pay or how much do you want to spend for the lift?
• Negotiable but half the gas costs of about $500 and some campsite fees
• Priority will be on campsites along the way
• Priority will be on travelers with camping experience and some equipment
• My profile
• Retired male, married, 2 month trip to help daughter on off-grid farm in Squamish, BC
• Do you like cats?
• No cats but a dog possible depending on space
Oct 2014 15 Wednesday
Looking for a ride between either Montréal, Ottawa or Toronto, to Vancouver or close by.
I'd like to be in Vancouver for the 24th of October, so the departure date is flexible.
Non smoker but if you smoke, I would need to open the window and I'll be fine :-)
Camping is my prefered choice of sleeping (cheaper) or we could do Couchsurfing also.