Anyone heading East this weekend between Friday, March 15th and Saturday, March 16, 2019?
- Our driver cancelled on us at the last minute.
- Looking to share a lift with a safe driver who is driving via I-76 E and I-80 E between Friday, March 15th and Saturday, March 16, 2019.
- We are here in the Aurora/Denver area.
- We will pay $ for fuel.
- No overnight stays. This is an 8 hour drive @ 544 miles. Stop only for restroom breaks, fuel, and a drive-thru to pick up a sandwich.
- We would like to leave in the early morning hours on whichever day you can drive us, please.
- Seeking a lift from someone with an empty large or extended size pickup truck with or without a crew cab and with or without a camper shell; or an empty cargo van; or any type of vehicle pulling any type of open/cargo trailer.
- We are relocating and have the following belongings:
a few small (16"W x 12" H x 12" D) @ 8 boxes and a few medium (16" H x 18" W x 18" D) @ 8 boxes. There are 2 bins, 2 pieces of luggage, a few bags with linens/pillows (to reduce the bulk space), and a duffle bag. I can strap the items down and I know everything will fit in the types of vehicles I listed.
- Two non-smoking passengers need a lift during the dates indicated from Aurora/Denver to Omaha, Nebraska, please.
- We need to be in Omaha no later than March 16th if at all possible. March 17th may be an option only if the driver is 100% certain they can drive us.
- If you are driving in that direction heading East and passing through Omaha on the way to your own destination or if you're able to get us and our belongings as close to our destination as possible, please contact me.
- Please reply back via the Rideshare email; or text me at: (928) 2 two 1 - 1 five 2 two. Put the word "Shamrock" in the subject field or at the start of your text message so that I know it's not spam and that you read my entire post, please.
My cell phone has been spelled out both alphabetically and numerically to avoid spammers. If you choose to call, please leave a detailed voice message and I will return your call. Thank you!
Would like to rideshare with someone driving either an extended empty pickup truck with a crew cab or an extended empty cargo van who is driving in the same direction and either going to Omaha or just passing through it on your way to your own destination via I-76 E and I-80 E. Two non-smoking...
Looking for a ride for me, my 2 cats in their carrier, and a couple suitcases from the Denver area to the Chicago area (i may have someone take care of the cats for me though, as of right now they are coming with). Thinking about 3/29 to 4/5 as a travel window. I am relocating for work and do not...
Leaving Denver on Thursday April 4. Travel I-80 through Lincoln, NE Omaha NE and Des Moines IA. Will stay overnight in West Branch Iowa and proceed to Chicago the following day, April 5. Happy to take people the full route or pick up / drop off along the way. Sorry, no smokers or pets. Good story...