- Any departure and arrival time is okay, however a good way to do it is leave in the evening and arrive early in the morning.
- Minimal stops are preferred.
- Two passengers, 1 luggage bag each.
- We are two relaxed friends who are down to bring snacks and keep you up! We can cover Starbucks too!
- We are both non-smokers, however we are ok if you are a smoker! Your car, your rules.
- We are open to any types of music.
- We can cover gas and food, if you require more please let me know!
Please email me if you have any interest or any questions! I look forward to our trip!!
Hi friends, I am setting out on a brief road trip and will be making this leg relatively quickly. I will actually leave from Wooster early in the morning, but stop for yoga and food in Cbus, planning to leave there around 10a, with a plan to arrive in Houston Monday morning (aiming north or...
Going to pick up a friend in Steamboat Springs, Colorado and would love to share gas!
I'm planning to drive from Columbus Ohio to Park City Utah ... I don't have an exact leave date yet, but it will be during the first part of November
Leaving Columbus OH about 6pm driving overnight to Boston MA via Buffalo. Returning Sunday, leaving Boston about 6am to arrive in Columbus about 6pm. Traveling solo (so far) to visit my sis for Thanksgiving. Easy going; ecumenical musical tastes, willing to negotiate minor detours, non-smoking...
Flying home for Christmas from Chicago! Any lift would be appreciated, got gas money. Looking to go afternoon/evening of the 13th or morning of the 14th. Need to be in Chicago for around midday on the 14th ideally.