Carpools and ride share in Kununurra
Sorry, there are currently no rideshares in Kununurra, or they have expired. Post your rideshare and others can contact you!
Free seat in your car?
Ready to save money and make new friends? Post your own carpool listing today and share driving and gas costs with other Travellers.🚘 Offer a rideshare
Need a rideshare?
Need a ride for a road trip, vacation family, or an event but dont have a car? Post your listings to find a convenient and cost-effective carpool that fits your schedule.👍 Ask for a ride share
Kununurra, located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, offers a variety of activities and sights to enjoy. Here are some top recommendations:
1. Visit Lake Argyle
- Take a boat cruise on the lake
- Go fishing for barramundi
- Enjoy a scenic flight over the lake
2. Explore Mirima National Park
- Hike the many trails through the park
- Take in the stunning views from the lookout points
- Spot native wildlife and birdlife
3. Go on a Bungle Bungle Range tour
- Explore the unique rock formations of the Bungle Bungle Range
- Learn about the area's indigenous culture and history
- Take a scenic flight over the range for a bird's-eye view
4. Experience the Kimberley's Aboriginal culture
- Visit the Waringarri Aboriginal Arts Centre to see local artwork and learn about the culture
- Attend a cultural event or festival, such as the Mowanjum Festival or the Kimberley Moon Experience
- Take a guided tour with an Aboriginal guide to learn about the land and its significance to the indigenous people
5. Relax at the local hot springs
- Soak in the natural hot springs at Zebedee Springs in El Questro Wilderness Park
- Enjoy a picnic or BBQ in the surrounding area
- Take a dip in the cool waters of Emma Gorge
With so much to see and do in Kununurra and the surrounding area, backpackers are sure to have an unforgettable experience in this beautiful part of Australia.